Monday, July 13, 2009

Upcoming Anime & Updates

Upcoming Animes

Tatakau Shisho


Will premiere on October 2nd.

Thoughts: No additional info thou, but from the trailer, it looks very promising. Probably will watch it.

Darker Than Black 2
Will update once there's trailer.

Finally the wait is over!!!
Will premiere in October. The exact date is TBA thou. A little info on this one, Promotional images have surfaced revealing “Suou Pavlichenko,” the 13-year-old half-Japanese half-Russian girl protagonist of Darker Than Black 2.

Thoughts: Definately on my watch list since the 1st one was so good!


Scared Blacksmith


The story takes place after an abominable war that foisted a "devil's contract" upon a land. Cecily Campbell, a former noble's daughter who joined a knighthood, encounters a man who dispatches some hoodlums with one sweep of a mysterious sword. The man possesses the power of the same "devil's contract" that has become taboo, now that peace has been restored. Cecily has been searching for a blacksmith who can repair an old sword she inherited from her father, and that mysterious young man happens to be blacksmith named Luke Ainsworth. This encounter launches their adventures together. Premiere this Fall.

Thoughts: Mitchiko To Hatchin catch my interest & this one is from the same company. Swords & Girls...Hmm...I know I'm not gonna to miss it!



Announced Animes, OVA, Movies

Break Blade
The Break Blade story revolves around Rygart Arrow, a young man whose ability to pilot an ancient, powerful robot makes him the pivitol point in a war in which he has personal friends on both sides of the conflict.

Thoughts: Based on the story, it sounds like Code Geass & Gundam 00. War, Mechas, Politics maybe...but I don't put on a high expectation since those 2 were so great. Anyway, this is interesting since war & mecha, just my cup of tea.


Macross F 1st & 2nd Movie


The official Japanese Macross Frontier homepage has announced a second, previously unexpected Macross F feature film. The first film, Macross Frontier the Movie: The False Songstress, will open on November 21. The first movie will be a condensed version of the 2008 TV series featuring some exclusive new footage. The second film will be a new story, presumably consisting of entirely new animation. No specific details about the second film have been revealed yet.

Thoughts: Should I say more? I would be kicking myself if I miss it!




That's all for now. I knew there's some others too but since I don't have that much interest & more importantly, time itself to update, so I'll just start with my favs or the one that looks promising enough to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment